Rabu, 16 Juli 2008

About mE,,,,

My Name is Rima Wahyuningsih,,
My Nick Name is Rima,Ayu,Qunyuk,Ndut,Embhem,Miss RiwEuh,That's it all people called me,,
I was boRn in Pekanbaru,29 juli in the hospital,,I'm the last child,,my lovely
parents name are Ibrahim,A.S and Syamsiar,,
I have 2 brothers & 2 sisters,,There are Nova Rianty,,Jauharul Qosidin,,Yuli Herawati,,RiZki Ramadhani..
My Hobby's are Ignation human,reading some of book that make me grow up,,looking some experience,,eating,,drinking,,prayying,,shopping,,sleeping,,watching,,hunting2 deh,,n also 4-ever together with my bestfriends spend the time,,

My Education BaCkground are
Tk.Baiturrahman,,
SDN 015 Pekanbaru,,
SLTPI As-Shofa Pekanbaru,,
SMAN 2 Pekanbaru,,
Now I still Try My Study in Bandung,,

I have any activity in my life,,,
I love Looking Experience to make me up from down,,

My Plan for Future are made some of private english for childrens,,Lecture,,Master,,,Amin,,with the manner Try to be a good person,,Improve my self,,Looking some experience to be a succes,,Smart in all type,,Sure I must done what I can do it for my self,family,and I hope all people known me,,,,I must be lucky in my life,,love,,n also karir n my education,,,

Emmmppp,,,
Be a bussniswoman I think not bad,,But from deep my heart I wanna be a diploma,,,,

0 komentar:

Created By: Rhimazone 2008